Community Forum

Offer

New Poster

Offer

I had AT&T out to install their service today and unfortunately would have to have someone drop a line inside before I can proceed. So, I went on my online xfinity account and had an offer of  'Digital Starter 140+ Channels. Blast!® Internet Blast!® Internet for $104.00'.  As I clicked through to go ahead with the offer I saw I would have to return a piece of equipment and get another.  I went to the xfinity store and took the piece of equipment to exchange.  The lady there said my equipment would be fine (not what it said online), but she could not give me the offer because it was only available online. I left with intention of proceeding online, but the offers (there were three) are gone and now says I have 0 offers.  What happened?  I am interested in lowering my price for at least what I have. If I have to stay at same price, it'd be cheaper to have someone drop the line and go with AT&T for the fiber service.  

Official Employee

Re: Offer

I can certainly check and see what we have to offer, can you verify your account with me? To protect the privacy of your account, please send me a private message verifying your full name, street address including city, state, and zip code (and apartment number if one is associated), and the full account number or phone number associated with your services. To send a private message click on my name, then click private message me.