Community Forum

Offer for modem upgrade.

New Poster

Offer for modem upgrade.

You sent me an email telling me I'm eligable for a modem up date at no cost. I press the update button and it connects to nothing. What's the deal?

Partial copy of email:
to start enjoying faster Internet.

You need new equipment that keeps up with faster Internet speeds now available in your area. 

Replace your older modem with a new Wireless Gateway — on us. Enjoy faster speeds, the latest security features and the most WiFi coverage for your home. Trade up your equipment today.
Regular Contributor

Re: Offer for modem upgrade.

@denfre1 wrote:

You sent me an email telling me I'm eligable for a modem up date at no cost. I press the update button and it connects to nothing. What's the deal?

Partial copy of email:
to start enjoying faster Internet.

You need new equipment that keeps up with faster Internet speeds now available in your area. 

Replace your older modem with a new Wireless Gateway — on us. Enjoy faster speeds, the latest security features and the most WiFi coverage for your home. Trade up your equipment today.

I had the same. The link is not working. I drove to the next store.

Official Employee

Re: Offer for modem upgrade.

Hello denfre1. We apologize about the error. While we work to resolve this error, I can assist with reviewing your account and modem upgrade options with you. To get started, please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can access your account.