Community Forum

OVER THIS HORRID SERVICE

New Poster

OVER THIS HORRID SERVICE

I moved with my comcast service in November and have nothing but trouble with my TV service since then. I had no issues before I moved and now I have contacted customer serice 6TIMES  since then about my box not working. Now I am back to not getting my channels. I pay way to much for a service I am not provided. It is way to difficult to cancel the service over the phone, since cancellation is my only option to end this constant headache. How can I cancel just my TV online?

Official Employee

Re: OVER THIS HORRID SERVICE

Hi, AnnoyedCustom3! We definitely don't want to lose you as a customer, I can check your TV equipment and investigate why you are not getting all your channels. I would greatly appreciate if you private message me your full name, the account holder's name as it's listed on the billing statement. Click on my name ComcastElla, then click Send a message.  Thank you so much in advance!

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!