Community Forum

OFFERS FOR CURRENT CUSTOMERS

Regular Visitor

OFFERS FOR CURRENT CUSTOMERS

I am looking for offers for current customers along the lines of the offers for new customers.  My promotions expired years ago and the rates have continued to increase such that it has become an affordability issue.  I may have no option but to "cut the cord" and deal with the tradeoff's that may come with doing so.  It certainly would be nice to be rewarded for being a loyal long time customer who has always paid on time and see Comcast offer a set price for a bundle plan for existing customers of "X" number of years that is comparable with some of the better offers out there and not have to worry every two years or so with significant price increases. As stated abovce I certainly would like to remain with Comcast but for financial reasons I will have to entertain other offers. If anyone knows of any existing deals for current customers it would be greatly appreciated.

Official Employee

Re: OFFERS FOR CURRENT CUSTOMERS

Hi nelss, I can assist going over current promotions with you, please send me a private message with your account information (your name, address and account number).

Thank you 

Official Employee

Re: OFFERS FOR CURRENT CUSTOMERS

Hi nelss, thank you for working with us in private message and glad we were able to help you find a new promotion. Please reach out if you have any questions in the future.

Thank you