Community Forum

Not receiving a channel I was promised by customer service agent when I changed my plan.

Regular Visitor

Not receiving a channel I was promised by customer service agent when I changed my plan.

Was promised a certain channel (TVLand)  verbally on the phone by a customer service agent when agreeing to a new promotion. When I looked to see if get it, it's not there and says I need to add it. I already agreed to the 2yr promotion before realizing that I am in fact not getting TVLand as promised over the phone. How do I correct this without paying more for it?

Official Employee

Re: Not receiving a channel I was promised by customer service agent when I changed my plan.

Hey there, barbs1of2! Thank you for reaching out here on the forums. 

I definitely understand your concern regarding the channel, and our goal is to be as transparent as possible when it comes to the service you're receiving. I would love to have the opportunity to turn this around. Can you please send me a PM with your first and last name to get started? 

To send me a Private Message, please click my name “ComcastAlly” and click “send a message.”

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Not receiving a channel I was promised by customer service agent when I changed my plan.

barbs1of2, I'm glad I was able to assist with the account. Please reach out again if you need anything else! 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!