Community Forum

Not much help with lowering bill.

Regular Visitor

Not much help with lowering bill.

I spoke with a phone representative yesterday trying to see what I could do about lowering my bill. While the representitive was very cordial and polite she didn't really seem to interested in giving me any sort of deal. My total bill is up to 237 dollars now and it's just getting out of hand. I have streaming devices in every room and over the air HD as well. I'm getting to the point where I can cancel my television services and phone services and just use internet. Though that seemed like a totally viable option for her, it's not truly what I would prefer. I like my present services but really can't afford them at that price. I am hoping that someone can help with a better option than 20 bucks off a month for a 2 year contract. A contract is something I do not have so I could realistically go wherever I would like. Thanks in advance. 

Official Employee

Re: Not much help with lowering bill.

Hi bdubbus77, thank you for reaching out and can assist going over current promotions for you and will send you a private message for further information.

Thank you

New Poster

I need help w same thing. I really need 2 lower my bill. I live w parents&were all on ssd&need sum help
Official Employee

Hello, and thank you for reaching out to us. I would be happy to assist you from here. Can you verify your account information with me? I would need your phone number, full name, and service address. You can private message me by clicking my name and clicking private message.