Community Forum

Not 1, not 2, but 3 customer service agents lying to me...what can be done about this?

Highlighted
New Poster

Not 1, not 2, but 3 customer service agents lying to me...what can be done about this?

Day one: I received the self connect kit.
Cable to my unit has no signal.
I contact via chat and someone tries to get it up and running but to no avail. After hours of his efforts there was no signal. I was told I would get a text when they got it up. Never got one. 
Day two: I contacted the chat line to follow up. I was told a technician was coming today between

8-2pm. Never showed. I tried contacting the chat line and could not. Checked online and it showed no appointment. 
I called and the agent on the phone said I was given the wrong information and that it was in fact 8 am to 8pm and went so far as to say the previous agent must have misread 20:00 as 2pm. 
Contacted the chat line later in the evening and was told someone had come to my building and had worked on my set up. The chat disconnected.
I reconnected to another chat agent who explained no one had come to my unit because there was no service appointment scheduled. She apologized and helped make yet another fruitless attempt to get my service working and scheduled an appointment for tomorrow.  

It is very difficult to communicate with anyone about this very serious issue. There needs to be an immediate connection to management personnel via phone, email, text to ensure appropriate actions can be taken in the face of egregious and repeated abuses upon the customers whose dollars support this company.
How can customers trust or recomend a company going forward when the first interaction is this bad?