Community Forum

Non-standard installation

Ker2020
Regular Visitor

Non-standard installation

Way back in November we requested  a re-appraisal of the over $5000 that Comcast wants to charge us to run service up to our house, which is about 200 feet back from the service box on our street. We haven't heard anything back and noone I call with the customer service number can help me.  Who can I contact to check on this?  Thanks for your help!

Nerd
Expert

Re: Non-standard installation

Thank you for visiting the forums! Sorry to hear about your issues.

I've asked an employee to assist you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Ker2020
Regular Visitor

I never did get a reply... I got one private message asking for my address but no other contact or communication- help?
ComcastAmir
Official Employee

Hello Ker2020, thank you for your patience. Let's take a look to see what would need to be done to bring services to your home as well as how much it would cost. To get the ball rolling on this could you please send me a private message with your full address, account number, and your full name by clicking my name (ComcastAmir) and then clicking "private message me"?

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!