Community Forum

Non-Serviceable Address?

New Poster

Non-Serviceable Address?

I recently built a new home (next door to my former home) and Comcast came out and installed underground cable and internet at the new house. After having cable and internet for more than 2 weeks my service was disconnected. I have contacted Comcast at least 10 times and they keep telling me the same thing- you are in a non- serviceable location. This is the stupidest thing I have ever heard. My service worked fine for two weeks before they turned it off and my house is between two other houses that currently have Comcast tv. How am I in a non-serviceable area? Comcast is the only internet provider in the area. Why are they telling me it is unserviceable?
Expert

Re: Non-Serviceable Address?

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not a Comcast employee, just a moderator. Pls observe Wheaton's Law.
Official Employee

Re: Non-Serviceable Address?

Hello Asouth. I can assist with submitting a serviceability survey ticket on your new home address. This will alert our local Tech Ops team to review your property and new home. Please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can assist you.