Community Forum

Noise filter service call

New Poster

Noise filter service call

On memorial day weekend, Comcast technicians we working with the connection box outside the house. After they left, we are no longer able to connect to on demand. Looking thru these forums, it seems a noise filter may have been added on the line causing a weak signal to our house. This was done with NO notification to us. Refresh the box. nothing. Call tech support, thry refresh the box. Nothing..drive all the way to service center...Nothing, can't help me..but I can set up a $60 service call to fix the ineptitude of the previous technicians. How is this ethical? How is this legal?

Official Employee

Re: Noise filter service call

Thanks for joining the Xfinity Forums and for creating your first post! We are glad you're here.

Hi Kellm1234. I can assist with troubleshooting your On Demand service issue. Please send me a private message and include your full name and account primary phone number so I can assist you. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!