Community Forum

No tracking data on 128GB iPad order

Regular Contributor

No tracking data on 128GB iPad order

I placed an order for the 128GB iPad on 4/30/2019. Checked https://xfinityrewardcenter.com/status this morning, no information available. Is it possible to get an update on the status of my order?

Official Employee

Re: No tracking data on 128GB iPad order

Hello, datsunrobbie. Thanks for reaching out to us with your concern.

I would be more than happy to take a closer look and get you an update on your iPad order status.  Please send me a private message with your first and last name so I can assist. 

To send a private message, click my name "ComcastTambrey", then click "send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: No tracking data on 128GB iPad order

datsunrobbie, I'm glad I was able to get you some clarification on when you could expect to receive your iPad. Please don't hesitate to reach back out to us at any time if you need assistance again in the future. We are always here to help.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!