Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

No show, then changed appointment without notifying me, Then CSRs ????

Regular Visitor

No show, then changed appointment without notifying me, Then CSRs ????

As a 25 year plus customer of Comcast paying over $300 a month...Yup about $90k and that is only for my personal home, not including any of my businesses. I think I finally have surrendered to my better judgement! I usually have my better half handle the Comcast issues "yes at least quarterly issues" because, I am on of those people that has very little patience for incompetent and or untrained employees/CSRs. 

Unfortunately for Comcast, my wife is traveling abroad and the the internet went down again. I scheduled an appointment for today between 10-12 and there was a no show and when I called, the CSR said that I had recsheduled it for tomorrow.  Then she said that they needed to come out as there was issues in the area upstream and that a tech had to come out. No one esle in neighborhood indicated any issues. Then she said that she would credit our account $40 for the appoitment tomorrow.....So I was taken aback by the comment and made certain that I had her repeat exactly what she was going to do and yes, they apparently now charge you for fixing a service that they are being paid to provide to you. I need to get into that business.  Also, she said that she could not give me to her supervisor becuase they were all in a meeting. Typical call center rigoramole.

Now I know that Comcast does not charge for service calls for there faulty service on their service or equipment, but the CSR actually believed that this was the case. 

Anyway, we will see what happens tomorrow and we will take it from there. I have already texted my wife to have her check out Fios when she returns next week. Maybe we can even save some $$. 

Expert

Re: No show, then changed appointment without notifying me, Then CSRs ????

Did you get your issue resolved? 

Official Employee

Re: No show, then changed appointment without notifying me, Then CSRs ????

Hi, JMARSTELLER - My apologies for your experience. If you still experience any issues or have questions - please let me know.