Community Forum

No show services

Regular Visitor

No show services

My service problem has not been resolved. I have spoken to support 4 times, went to Xfinity store. Appointments made. None cancelled by me. One claimed to be completed. That was a lie. How do I contact someone who WILL address my issue? My cable has been sitting on top of my grass since April.
New Poster

Re: No show services

Call and speak with tech or customer solutions.  Request that they submit a request for burying the line, they can do that real time if the department that handles it is open via chat, or they may have to submit a ticket.  But keep in mind that burying lines can take a little while to get done as they have to get the proper equipment and the proper permits to dig.  If it's for an aerial line, they still have to get a bucket truck.  

Regular Visitor

Thank you for the tips. I have done all that 3 times- chat, phone calls and went into an Xfinity store- have been given appointments, no one showed up. By the way, they did come and remove the old buried cable, left the new line in the grass right next to it. There wasn't a service ticket for removal. This is residential service. At this point I don't know where to call next.
Official Employee

Hi @dermnurse, 

No need to call in. I can help make this right. In order assist you, please send me a private message verifying your first and last name, street address including city state and zip code, and the full account number or phone number associated with your services. 

To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click private message me. 

Regular Visitor

I finally have an answer to my no show service. I went to the local Xfinity store. Finally, someone reviewed the notes from all the calls and service tickets pertaining to my account. It seems my cable connection is obsolete, and needs a "hot box" installed and an entire team to dig a trench in my yard. I can accept that as a reason for the lack of service. It took one girl 5 minutes to investigate the situation. I wouldn't have become angry had I been informed 3 months ago. I will never call or chat with costomer service again. I will only speak to a real person in the future.
Thank you for the follow up.
Official Employee

Hey @dermnurse, 

I'm sorry it took so long to figure that out, but am definitely happy that they finally figured out what the cause of your problem is. If you change your mind, reach out if you need us in the future. Take care.