Community Forum

No service

Highlighted
New Poster

No service

No service for more than 2 weeks already and have been talking to the bot several times without resolving any problem. When ask to chat with agent, chat blank chat window and no one there. When I finally was able to talk to agent. She asked me the same questions as the bot and keep asking back and forth to do the same trouble shooting steps and I did then asked more chat bot questions. The whole process took about 1:30 hours and I still with no service. 

Highlighted
Expert

Re: No service

@antonatos wrote:

No service for more than 2 weeks already and have been talking to the bot several times without resolving any problem. When ask to chat with agent, chat blank chat window and no one there. When I finally was able to talk to agent. She asked me the same questions as the bot and keep asking back and forth to do the same trouble shooting steps and I did then asked more chat bot questions. The whole process took about 1:30 hours and I still with no service. 

is this x1 home cable TV and Internet with set top boxes?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!