Community Forum

No service

New Poster

No service

I am a fairly new customer and by that I mean about a month new, so far I have had the unfortunate event of being a part of an outage for 24 hours AND now I will not have service for 2 weeks! This kind is service is NOT why I left the competition specially since I work from home and for that I need internet! When I call all I get is “I’m sorry for the inconvenience “ we’ll thank you for that but I still won’t have service for two weeks. How is it possible for this multimillion dollar company to not even ATTEMPT to make a new customer happy? This is unacceptable, I am extremely disappointed on my decision in leaving the competition.
Official Employee

Re: No service

Hi @Lu_quintana90

Welcome to the Xfinity Forums, and thanks for using this platform to make us aware of your experience. I'd like to review your account to see if I'm able to locate more information about this service interruption, and how I can help make this right. In order to assist you, please send me a private message verifying your first and last name, as well as the name of the account holder if it's different than yours.  

To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click send a message. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: No service

Hi @Lu_quintana90

I haven't heard back from you. I hope you were able to get this resolved. If not, please send me a private message and I'd be glad to assist you. I am going to close this post as of today.Take care. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!