Community Forum

No service for almost month and half but still billed

New Poster

No service for almost month and half but still billed

My service has been out for almost 1.5 month. I understand that there were only a “FEW HOURS” of the 1.5 month that the internet came on but the service is hilariously terrible. I’ve spoken to customer service but the result was a technician coming by to “strengthen” the signal because the modem wasn’t getting a strong signal. Surely, the internet came back online like as if I was just full of it. Now it is not working again!! What is the problem comcast!? I upgraded my plan for a faster speed not that long ago either! I demand a refund for the services i WAS NOT provided for the 1.5 month i had no service. I’ve been a customer of Comcast for over 10 years. Surely you can fix the problem and compensate me for my troubles.
Official Employee

Re: No service for almost month and half but still billed

Hello Miniet1, I am more than happy to help you get your signal issues corrected. To get started, please send me a private message with your full name, street address, and account number by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then "private message me".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!