Community Forum

No service cover at new hone

New Poster

No service cover at new hone

I just moved and in my new area of ​​residence their services do not cover cable tv or internet, why? I have to pay a fine if it is not my fault that they do not have service in the area and I have no one to pass on my services, I think it is very unpleasant to have to go through this situation that I have no control over.

Expert

Re: No service cover at new hone

@jeniijoan wrote:

I just moved and in my new area of ​​residence their services do not cover cable tv or internet, why? I have to pay a fine if it is not my fault that they do not have service in the area and I have no one to pass on my services, I think it is very unpleasant to have to go through this situation that I have no control over.

Comcast isn't the one that broke the contract, you are by moving to an area that Comcast doesn't service.  Because of franchise and carrier agreements Comcast can't cover every area within the United States.  It's unfortunate that you ended up moving to an area that doesn't have Comcast services, though.  But your contract specifically lays out this situation and that it would result in early termination fees.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!