Community Forum

No resolution to a ticket from a month ago

Frequent Visitor

No resolution to a ticket from a month ago

I've had an issue with getting wrongfully charged for an installation. I callee and talked to a rude person, then someone who elevated it and gave me a ticket number. Then I never heard anything. It's been two months and I had to pay for the installation despite being promised I wouldn't. Not only that, but Comcast is trying to hide what they're doing by constantly deleting every thread I've made about this. I have photographic proof that I was wrongfully charged and I WILL go to the media if someone doesn't take care of this.
Expert

Re: No resolution to a ticket from a month ago

@matchafox wrote:
I've had an issue with getting wrongfully charged for an installation. I callee and talked to a rude person, then someone who elevated it and gave me a ticket number. Then I never heard anything. It's been two months and I had to pay for the installation despite being promised I wouldn't. Not only that, but Comcast is trying to hide what they're doing by constantly deleting every thread I've made about this. I have photographic proof that I was wrongfully charged and I WILL go to the media if someone doesn't take care of this.

No one is trying to hide anything.  You keep creating new posts about the same thing, which is against Forum Guidelines and the Acceptable Use Policy, which you were told about when the messages were deleted.  You should have been following up with the original post you started, instead of creating new threads.

I will leave this one open, but do not start another new thread about this.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Frequent Visitor

No, the very first thread I made with the installation fee issue was also deleted. Not a single thread for that issue was kept. Not only have I looked for even one thread about it, but when I go on my profile the ONLY thread it shows [besides this one, now], is the thread about late fees, which has nothing to do with this.
Expert

@matchafox wrote:
No, the very first thread I made with the installation fee issue was also deleted. Not a single thread for that issue was kept. Not only have I looked for even one thread about it, but when I go on my profile the ONLY thread it shows [besides this one, now], is the thread about late fees, which has nothing to do with this.

Since you are being helped on our Reddit sub this is a little moot at this point, don't you think?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Frequent Visitor

Advice isn't helping but whatever. I don't see why you have to harass me if you're not going to help. 🤷🏻‍♀️

And it makes it worse that you just brush off the fact that every post I made on this was deleted, but whatever.