Community Forum

No loyalty from Xfinity

Regular Visitor

No loyalty from Xfinity

My initial 2 year agreement is ending and there is no need for me to pay $200 plus all the junk fees. I've tried the chat feature, brick and mortar location and calling twice, the latter to set a cancellation date. Not at any time did anyone have any clue as to what the other people had offered nor was anyone willing to even try to look into what I wanted. Long time Comcast customer prior, but that seems to be ending. Even "customer retention" just took my info and informed me of the grace period for equipment return. Wow, if this is the new customer service experience, I can only imagine what it was!!!!
Official Employee

Re: No loyalty from Xfinity

Hi Rswork, we don't want this to be a lasting experience with us and we would love to keep you as a member of the Comcast family. Please allow me to look into some rates for you by send me a private message with your full name, street address, and account number by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then "private message me".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!