Community Forum

No help from customer service, and no services received that were promised!

Highlighted
New Poster

No help from customer service, and no services received that were promised!

About six months ago I online chatted with an agent - I was looking for ways to reduce my bill.  He said that for the same price I was already paying, he would add home security and increased internet speed and I agreed.  The technician never showed up and due to Covid, I haven't been able to get anyone to come (which I understood).  I followed up a month ago and the agent apologized to me, and also agreed to send out a new main cable box (which never came).  I spent over an hour trying to get this resolved through customer service today.  One agent said that I don't have an Xfinity contract and put me on hold.  Ten minutes later another agent picked up and promised to help me (I had to explain my concerns about the box and lack of security all over again) - she put me on hold and never came back.  I spoke with a THIRD agent who had no idea what was going on promised to help me.  I told her the whole story again and after 20 minutes of holding on and off, all she could say was that I have no security in my contract.  I told her to check the multiple transcirpts on file stating that according to multiple other agents I spoke with, I should have security and that they had dropped the ball.  All she would do was tell me to change my contract today!  Nobody made any attempt to help me or compensate for the six months that have gone on, while I've received only half the services I have been paying for.  Incredubly frustrating, and unprofessional!  They are very dishonest - they wouldn't even compensate me for the lack of services even though their own transcripts show that I've been promised services multiple times.  I asked for a supervisor and she just kept repeating that a supervisor would tell me the same thing.  Disgusting lack of care for their customers, and I've been with them since 2009.

Highlighted
Expert

Re: No help from customer service, and no services received that were promised!

@Frustrated131 

Your issue has been escalated to the Comcast Team available to the Forums.  A member of that team will reply to your post as quickly as they are able, so check back often.

In the meantime, please do not send a PM to an Official Employee unless requested because it is against the Forum Guidelines and the Acceptable Use Policy.  You can read about our PM Policy here.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!