Community Forum

No help for customers during Covid

Highlighted
New Poster

No help for customers during Covid

I was unable to pay my bill and needed and 3 day extension (waiting on money) and was advised there was nothing that could be done, services will be disconnected. Wow. I have been with this company for 10 years and I ask for 3 days to pay my past due bill and their like o well. Very sad. I am upset because I need the internet to work, but I will have to figure it out until Friday. This is just all bad. Be blessed and safe everyone.
Highlighted
Expert

Re: No help for customers during Covid

@redandblak wrote:
I was unable to pay my bill and needed and 3 day extension (waiting on money) and was advised there was nothing that could be done, services will be disconnected. Wow. I have been with this company for 10 years and I ask for 3 days to pay my past due bill and their like o well. Very sad. I am upset because I need the internet to work, but I will have to figure it out until Friday. This is just all bad. Be blessed and safe everyone.

Your Internet won't be shut off during this time,  nor will your voice service if you have it.  Pay your bill on Friday.

Comcast's Response to Covid-19

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!