Community Forum

No good option to upgrade

Regular Visitor

No good option to upgrade

Been a loyal customer with xfinity for a year now and wish to stay with it but comcast is not providing any new offers for me to upgrade. They do not want to retain the old customers and present benefits to new customers only. Why is so?

Admin1

Re: No good option to upgrade

Hi PRITH -- I can help with your upgrade options. We do have options available for both old and new customers. I reviewed your account and it's set to disconnect. Please let me know if you'd like to keep this disconnection or if you're interested in hearing upgrade options. I would also need to know what upgrade you are interested in. 

Regular Visitor

Yeah it is up for disconnection on Nov 1st. I am not provided with any good option so I had to disconnect it. If you can present me with options, I would definitely think about sticking with xfinity for a long time. Please let me know what offers are there for me. Thank you in advance.
Admin1

PRITH -- I can go over these offers with you. I would have to cancel your disconnection request in order to see available offers. Are you ok with that? I can have it placed back on if our offers do not match what you're looking for. 

Regular Visitor

How does the disconnection request cancelation work? Will it further lengthen the disconnection date? I really do not want to end up paying for the additional month, the invoice for which has already been raised (which is supposed to be cancelled once my service is disconnected). When you cancel the disconnection, what will happen to that bill? Can you not check it without not canceling the disconnection request?

Admin1

I will cancel the current disconnection order and provide offers via PM. If the offers do not meet what you are looking for then I will have the disconnection re-applied and set all billing to stop on the day you had chosen, 10/22.