Community Forum

No good deals for 40 year customer - The best deals are only for new customers! ByeBye

New Poster

No good deals for 40 year customer - The best deals are only for new customers! ByeBye

No deals for 40 year Comcast customer equal to new customer deals!  I have triple play which is now around $170/month. I have ONE DVR hooked up to one tv and that is it! My parents pay less than this for Verizon and they have ONE DVR BOX, ONE HD BOX and THREE DIGITAL ADAPTERS with internt/phone and tv! I called Comcast retention people twice and got an offer to cut my bill to $144. The deal for triple play for new customers is $79.99/mo including X1 DVR for free for 1 year and 140 channels.  They offered me internet only @ $60 for one year for 25mbps or $75 for 100mbps ($15 off regular price) Performance plus for new customers is $39.99/mo. $25 for taxes and fees!?  $10 for HD!? OTA is already HD - what's with charging a fee for it? 

I'm really sick of being "rewarded" for my loyalty to Comcast with higher prices and lousy deals!  I am looking into Direct TV or Dish or just internet service. I am perfectly satisfied with Sony PS Vue TV and porting my landline number to my cell phone.  I will try Comcast again in a few days.  If they can't give me a better deal than this... Byebye!

New Poster

Re: No good deals for 40 year customer - The best deals are only for new customers! ByeBye

Comcast fees INCREASE ANNUALLY AND FAR EXCEED THE RATE OF INFLATION...VERY FRUSTRATING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Official Employee

Re: No good deals for 40 year customer - The best deals are only for new customers! ByeBye

Hi, jjpywakit - We offer new customers an introductory rate for the first 6 months (up to 2 years )depending upon the offer. After the introductory period offer expires, the price does go to the regular rate. We have many satisfied customers paying the regular rate for our products and services.  I can definitely check what promotions we have in your area if you send me your full name, address, and a phone or account number in a private message. Thank you!

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!