Community Forum

No deals for existing customers

Frequent Visitor

No deals for existing customers

Why does Comcast refuse to offer new customer deals to long time paying customers?

New Poster

Re: No deals for existing customers

Hi Shaed, I have wondered the same thing.  I have been a Comcast customer for about four years at my current address and I have never been able to get one of those great deals that the new customers get.  

Official Employee

Hello, and thank you for reaching out to us. I would be happy to assist you from here. Can you verify your account information with me? I would need your phone number, full name, and service address. You can private message me by clicking my name and clicking private message.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Hello, and thank you for reaching out to us. I would be happy to assist you from here. Can you verify your account information with me? I would need your phone number, full name, and service address. You can private message me by clicking my name and clicking private message.

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Frequent Visitor

So, you’re confirming that Comcast has no respect for its current paying customers. Thanks for the follow up.

Official Employee

If you need assistance Shaed I can assist you from here.