Community Forum

No coverage

New Poster

No coverage

I recently moved to an area where Satellite is our only option, we miss Comcast terribly and are surrounded by areas that have Comcast service. What do we have to do to get Comcast in our area?
Diamond Problem Solver

Re: No coverage

If you think you’re reasonably close to present service (like down the street) you can have a site survey done and an extension may possibly be done at your expense. Any further than that, you’re probably out of luck.

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!
New Poster

Do you by chance how I go about getting it surveyed? I know there’s Comcast less than a 1/2 mile away. Thank you
Official Employee Digital Care

Hello @Bschoenherr89, thanks for reaching out to our Forums! We absolutely appreciate your interest in getting Comcast services and would love to become your service provider. ComcastAndrew is correct and I would be more than happy to request a site survey for your address. Can you please send a private message including your first and last name?

To send a Private Message, please click “Comcast_Support” and click “send a message.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!