Community Forum

No contract

New Poster

No contract

I have attempted to, on multiple ocasions today, change the price on my comcast internet. I've called three seperate times, all three times ended with a disconnect and no call back as of yet.  The farthest I got was the last call today. The agent offered me internet at 100 Mbps for 44.99 a month for 1 year, and asked me to sign a contract. He then sent me an email with no details other than my agreement to pay x amount for 12 months. I asked for an explicit contract, before I signed any agreements, and he hung up on me.  Is this how comcast is going to do business? Ask me to sign what essentially is a blank contract, that gives comcast carte blanche to do whatever it wants with my service?

Highlighted
Bronze Problem Solver

Re: No contract

Hello, and thank you for reaching out to us. I would be happy to assist you from here. Can you verify your account information with me? I would need your phone number, full name, and service address. You can private message me by clicking my name and clicking private message.

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee and no longer actively support the Xfinity Forum.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!