Community Forum

No call back from escalation team

Regular Visitor

No call back from escalation team

I have been trying to get hold of the department to whom my issue (Case # NA249954402) has been escalated to for 3 weeks. I have been promised a call back after they first contacted me while I was driving. No call back. I tried calling the number they provided (888-565-4329) several times but get put on hold each time. I have waited anywhere from 15-60 minutes on hold with nobody answering. How do I get someone to contact me to resolve my issue. I have been a customer for over 20 years and am finally considering cancelling my service. The last agent I talked to said the department I need to speak with has 12 people to deal with issues for the entire country. Seems ridiculous.
Highlighted
Expert

Re: No call back from escalation team

Hi @ericgn1

Thank you for visiting the forums! Sorry to hear about your issues.

I've asked an employee to assist you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: No call back from escalation team

ericgn1, thank you for reaching out here on the forums.

I would be happy to help with the issues you're running into. Can you please send me a PM with your first/last name as well as more details regarding what you're calling about? 

To send me a Private Message, please click my name “ComcastAlly” and click “send a message.”

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!