Community Forum

No Wi-fi No Techs No Customer Service

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

No Wi-fi No Techs No Customer Service

Just off the phone from 2 unbelievably condescending Xfinity employees. Tech dept “supervisor” suggests I use my phone hotspot to access wi-fi until Sunday so my son can do schoolwork, I can do work and all of our wi-fi enabled devices can operate. The “customer service” script reader couldn’t care less about the cost involved in this nor that a hotspot is inadequate to support this level of wi-fi utilization. We are told that dispatch is closed, they have no direct #, and there are no appts available tmrrw. We get put on waitlist and then get a text saying our waitlist appt won’t be fulfilled and is then cancelled—yet we were just told dispatch was closed so who made that decision??? The service is out more than it is in, the lines to our house are 30+ yrs old yet Xfinity can’t seem to replace them yet they can spend a fortune on new scripts for the CS reps that are designed to accomplish nothing. As soon as someone can tell me of a halfway decent stand alone wi-fi service I will be shutting down this 17+ year account.