Community Forum

No Service for the Elderly!!! 6 days for a service call

Regular Visitor

No Service for the Elderly!!! 6 days for a service call

I have spoke to no less than 8 people from the Phillipeans to Ohio, customer service, IT, and scheduling and to no resolve.

I'm trying to get a technician to restrore service to for my 84 year old mom. You have turned off her service due to a "leakage" problem. She lives along and can't even call 911 should an emergency occur.

6 days for a service call is ridiculous.......Your people have not been empowered to solve problems.

I doubt i will get a response to this but i feel like I'm being ignored. 

<EDITED for violating Forum Guidelines - Personal Information>

I doubt Mr Roberts would be happy with this terrible customer service.

Expert

Re: No Service for the Elderly!!! 6 days for a service call

jmirto wrote:

I have spoke to no less than 8 people from the Phillipeans to Ohio, customer service, IT, and scheduling and to no resolve.

I'm trying to get a technician to restrore service to for my 84 year old mom. You have turned off her service due to a "leakage" problem. She lives along and can't even call 911 should an emergency occur.

6 days for a service call is ridiculous.......Your people have not been empowered to solve problems.

I doubt i will get a response to this but i feel like I'm being ignored. 

<redacted address - email per forum guidelines>

I doubt Mr Roberts would be happy with this terrible customer service. 

I had to remove your post until it is edited. I have escalated your issue to the Comcast Team available to these forums. Check back often for a reply in this thread or via Private Message from a Comcast Official Employee.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Official Employee

Re: No Service for the Elderly!!! 6 days for a service call

Hello jmirto. I can assist with a review of the pending appointment to see if we can get someone out to repair the signal leakage sooner. Please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can assist you.