Community Forum

No Service for the Elderly!!! 6 days for a service call

Regular Visitor

No Service for the Elderly!!! 6 days for a service call

I have spoke to no less than 8 people from the Phillipeans to Ohio, customer service, IT, and scheduling and to no resolve.

I'm trying to get a technician to restrore service to for my 84 year old mom. You have turned off her service due to a "leakage" problem. She lives along and can't even call 911 should an emergency occur.

6 days for a service call is ridiculous.......Your people have not been empowered to solve problems.

I doubt i will get a response to this but i feel like I'm being ignored. 

<EDITED for violating Forum Guidelines - Personal Information>

I doubt Mr Roberts would be happy with this terrible customer service.

Expert

Re: No Service for the Elderly!!! 6 days for a service call

jmirto wrote:

I have spoke to no less than 8 people from the Phillipeans to Ohio, customer service, IT, and scheduling and to no resolve.

I'm trying to get a technician to restrore service to for my 84 year old mom. You have turned off her service due to a "leakage" problem. She lives along and can't even call 911 should an emergency occur.

6 days for a service call is ridiculous.......Your people have not been empowered to solve problems.

I doubt i will get a response to this but i feel like I'm being ignored. 

<redacted address - email per forum guidelines>

I doubt Mr Roberts would be happy with this terrible customer service. 

I had to remove your post until it is edited. I have escalated your issue to the Comcast Team available to these forums. Check back often for a reply in this thread or via Private Message from a Comcast Official Employee.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
Official Employee

Re: No Service for the Elderly!!! 6 days for a service call

Hello jmirto. I can assist with a review of the pending appointment to see if we can get someone out to repair the signal leakage sooner. Please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can assist you.