Community Forum

No Service for 5 Days Now

Frequent Visitor

No Service for 5 Days Now

Well, now down for 5 days running now. I have contacted customer service every day now and it seems like there is some huge disconnect within Comcast since every different representative I get tells me something completely different. Is the ticket system that bad, or are the reps lazy or simply inept as how to use the system? It took 4 days to actually get a tech to show up to my house and he simply looked in the system and saw that I had a new line installed on June 21. So, the person who installed the line obviously didn't do their due diligence to ensure the line was good and proceeded to even bury the line. On day 3, it was noted that a tech came to check on the outside line and reported it was operational. The tech that showed up to my house yesterday, on the 24th actually tested the outside and confirmed it was bad. So now I get an email saying a new line install has been ordered and will completed in 7-10 business days. Can someone help me out here before I go crazy?
Official Employee

Re: No Service for 5 Days Now

Hello JasonWh,I am more than happy to look into this for you. Can you please send me a private message with your full name, street address, and account number by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then "private message me"?