Community Forum

No Internet Connection

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

No Internet Connection

I have had no internect connection for three days. The online light on my modem is not on at all.  Nobody will respond. Would someone please tell me what's going on?

Highlighted
Expert

Re: No Internet Connection

Have you reported this to 1-800-comcast ?

Check for local area outages here;

https://www.xfinity.com/support/status

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Yes, I called the 1-800 number. Was told to unplug my modem and wait 10 minutes.  Did that and no change.  No call back. Had my modem restarted on the website, no change. The site says an issue was detected with my modem but after restarting it from the site it says no problem was found and the issue message is still there, and another test says Settings Currently Unavailable, used two different modems and both have the same issue - no online light comes on and no internet connection. Tried the troubleshooting tips, still no change, which is when I called the 1.800 number.

Highlighted
Expert

Then it looks like you'll need to book an onsite tech visit. Good luck with it.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!