Community Forum

No ID Channel

Highlighted
New Poster

No ID Channel

Upon renewing my cable and internet package back in October of last year, I was so disappointed to hear that we no longer get the ID channel. I would be willing to pay extra for this channel as it was seriously the Channel that I watched the most. I have not been able to find out how to get access to this channel. Streaming it from my phone/ tablet doesn't seem to be an option as we have tried to do so unsuccessfully
Highlighted
Expert

Re: No ID Channel

@Tcronk1 wrote:
Upon renewing my cable and internet package back in October of last year, I was so disappointed to hear that we no longer get the ID channel. I would be willing to pay extra for this channel as it was seriously the Channel that I watched the most. I have not been able to find out how to get access to this channel. Streaming it from my phone/ tablet doesn't seem to be an option as we have tried to do so unsuccessfully

Comcast no longer has an agreement with Investigative Discovery so there is no way you can get it.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!