Community Forum

No Comcast customer support via phone or chat?

Highlighted
New Poster

No Comcast customer support via phone or chat?

Has anyone foound a way to connect to a live customer rep either via phone or chat?

Highlighted
New Poster

Re: No Comcast customer support via phone or chat?

Phone call keeps spitting me back to the main menu and chat keeps throwing that COVID message. I haven't been able to either and I'm guessing allot of people here need to talk to someone since people are starting to work from home. Shame.

Highlighted
New Poster

I am getting the same despite the fact corporate told me that 1-800-XFINITY should

be manned by tech support,billing and everyone else. Whats worse is cable is down and

this company is not really interested in doing much about this or any other problem that

exists at the moment.

Highlighted
New Poster

there is a manjor lack of customer service right now and no way to escalate the problem. 

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

I have been trying for days. I just get caight in the automated response loop. No cable or tv...no help.

My contract is up in a month and I will remember this.

Highlighted
New Poster

How ironic. I just got a message from Comcast asking whether my original question/post was answered by the community! How can the community answer the question “how can I contact customer support” if costumer support doesn’t answer?
My contract is up in a couple of weeks. I’m sure they’ll up the cost as these always do!
Highlighted
New Poster

TIP: Call Comcast and go through the options as if you were adding a new service. That will connect you to a live agent (I guess that's how they're prioritizing customers!), then you can actually tell them you don't want to add a new service and that you need their help with XYZ. 

This was the only way I was able to catch a live agent who could then transfer me to the loyalty department, a department that you can ONLY reach by phone. 

Highlighted
New Poster

There is no agent available for at least 2 maybe 3 weeks. Like seriosuly no agent. Like none. They are not routing anyone to a live agent.

Highlighted
New Poster

THANK YOU. THAT WORKED FOR ME! I CANNOT BELIEVE WE HAVE NO CHOICE IN CABLE COMPANIES , ISNT THAT AGAINST THE LAW? (MANOPOLY)