Community Forum

Nn-Existent Customer Support

New Poster

Nn-Existent Customer Support

Back in October, we switched from Verizon to Comcast for our phone service. We now are a bundled customer w internet, cable and phone through Comcast.

What a disappointing experience! We traded in our cell phones for the new I8. We each were to receive a $135 trade-in credit. My wife received her credit on a check dated 10/13/17 from your trade-in provider.

Alas, it's been over 3 months and I've received nothing. I went to your local Ft Myers office 4 times since Thanksgiving, and I continue to get the same runaround. My 2 most recent visits were 12/27/17 and 1/8/18, respectively. Your local ASM is virtually worthless in providing/ solving the delay. Her responses range from: we're on it.; to the person who can best help is on vacation; to it's the holidays, etc. What is particularly galling is her promise to call me as soon as she has something to report, which is just her way of brushing me off and hoping I'll go away.

The local ASM has all of the details. 

By the way, when I type in the phrase 'œcustomer complaint" on you website ; your system essentially doesn't recognize the command. Wow, what a ruse!

I respectfully ask that someone/ anyone who is in a position of authority to please contact me.

I won't be surprised if this email is ignored but I'm keeping my fingers crossed that someone at Comcast has the decency to respond to me.

I prefer a phone call in order to have a real conversation, and I'll keep my fingers crossed on that on as well

Respectfully, 

If someone at Comcast is reading this, please contact me. 

Expert

Re: Nn-Existent Customer Support

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not an employee.
Official Employee

Re: Nn-Existent Customer Support

Hi jrosborn16,  apologies for your experiences and I can take a look at this further for you. Could you please send me a private message with your account information (name on account, address and account number).

Thank you