Community Forum

New to downgrade

New Poster

New to downgrade

Hi 

We have been loyal Comcast/Xfinity customers for over 30 years.  We have watched our bills slowly get higher and higher.  Like many, we need to save money. Us from a job loss right before Christmas, and I have been trying to find options to go from a Triple play package to simply internet or Double Play.

So far, whenever i look online, I see an error message indicating  I need to call Customer Service.

I did so today only to find that the Customer Service representative said i would need to call a Customer Loyalty person. The process is so confusing and frustrating.

I am just looking to find current promotions/pricing for existing customers and it is FRUSTRATING. Why just take care of new customers? Loyalty to existing customers means alot too.

If a comcast employee could contact me, I would appreciate it

Regular Visitor

Re: New to downgrade

Yes, us too!!!  Not sure what to do.   We are retired now.  Cannot afford these monthly bills.

Regular Visitor

Same here. It's extremely frustrating when you can't even get a response. All the offers when I go to my account are for upgrades. There are no options when trying to downgrade my service. I, too, started a thread a couple days ago looking for help downgrading and still have not received a response.  I like the Xfinity service but am beyond frustrated with the customer service.  It shouldn't be this difficult. 

Official Employee

Hello all, thanks for reaching about your billing/service concerns. I would be more than happy to check for any available promotions to better fit your needs! Can you please send me a Private Message including the full name as it appears on the account and your full name if different?

To send me a Private Message, please click my name “ComcastAmira” and click “send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

@heilmanclan, @abigailyh@dmulk, I have not heard back from you in some time, so I will be locking this thread. Please send me a Private Message if you still need assistance with downgrading. If you need assistance with any new issues or concerns, please create a new Public post. Thank you! 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!