Community Forum

New service site survey

New Poster

New service site survey

We have been trying to determine how to get service to our house. In January we were told service wasn't available at that time but we could pay to have the lines run to the house if we wanted service. We called again this month to see if anything had changed and were told the house is not serviceable and that Comcast is working on building facilities in the area that would provide service availability in the future. I can't get a consistent answer or timeframe for when we may be able to get service by Comcast. The construction department apparently made notes on our ticket but no one ever called us to give any details. The customer service rep I spoke with said there soothing she can tell me. How can I get a clear answer on where we stand regarding getting service?

Official Employee

Re: New service site survey

Hello cathowden, I can assist you with getting the results to your ticket. Can you please send me a private message with your full address, account number, and the name on the account by clicking my name (ComcastAmir) and then clicking "private message me"?

New Poster

Re: New service site survey

I had similar issue in an area i lived in the construction team told me if i was not with in 250 feet of a hook up then i would have to pay for them to run lines. If you ask them to put in a serviceability ticket like they did for me you can find out how much other wise you can wait and hope one day they run lines to your area but usually that only happens if there is high demand for their service close to you.