Community Forum

New service please help!

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

New service please help!

We bought a place back in April and doing our research showed service WAS available at that address. Comcast came out for an install and of course the pole they would need to hook in to is 330ft away and the max distance they will do is 250ft. I keep getting flyers with promotions saying I'm elgible for service but it's the same answer everytime they come out, it's too far away. When i talk to a CSR they tell me they will put a work order in to extend it but NOTHING ever changes. I even told them i would be willing to pay for part or all the the labor it took to extend the line. I can literally stand in my drive way and throw a rock and hit where they need to tie into. I'm getting tired of all ads in the mail just to find out nothing will be done. My neighbor would like service too if they would run the line. We were signed up to get the 150 internet and home security. Someone please point us in the right direction to get this taken care of!!! Thank you.
Tags (2)
Official Employee

Re: New service please help!

Hello Jambark75. Thank you for visiting and posting on our Forum. I can assist in reviewing your address, and submitting a new Serviceability survey for your residence. Please send me a private message and include your full name, complete home address, and primary contact phone number so I can assist you. To send me a private, message click my name (ComcastJoeTru) to view my profile. Then click "Send a message" and private message me. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!