Community Forum

New provider in my area

Highlighted
New Poster

New provider in my area

Hello,

There is a new 300mbit provider in my area. I'm debating moving over to them as they're flat 55 dollars a month with unlimited usage vs 140 I pay a month. I don't mind being retained as a customer but given this is nearly 3 times less, I am debating leaving Comcast. The provider is Sail internet

Highlighted
Problem Solver

Re: New provider in my area

Well, what are you asking?  You might want to search the internet for any info/comments on that provider to see if there are any positive/negative reports.

Joe V
(not a Comcast employee, just another paying customer)
Highlighted
New Poster

I've heard nothing but positive things, I would like to see if I can lower my rate, if not, then I'll be leaving Comcast before the end of the month.. They have 4.8 on Yelp, regardless of anything. It's 3 times less.  And my neighbor regularly gets faster than advertised speeds.

Highlighted
Problem Solver

You'll probably have to be proactive in contacting the Comcast Retention Team.  Waiting for a response and help on this Public Forum might be painful unfruitful.

Joe V
(not a Comcast employee, just another paying customer)
Highlighted
Silver Problem Solver

Hi RichardR4, thank you for reaching out here and welcome to our Forums.  I can help review current promotions with you, could you please send me a private message with your full name to begin.

Thank you 

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee and no longer actively support the Xfinity Forum.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!