Community Forum

New house waiting on service

New Poster

New house waiting on service

We have been in our new house  going on a month and have had 3 tech visits to hook our service up and each time they have requested a new line burial from the pole to our house and each time no one has shown up to run the new line !! Again yesterday someone was supposed to be here to bury and run the line to our house and yet again no body showed up to run the new line and once again tomorrow I have a tech scheduled to show up to once again tell me we need a new line ran . I am beyond frustated and am thinking maybe its time to part ways with comcast can anyone help me ?!!

Official Employee

Re: New house waiting on service

Hi trnman32, I apologize for your frustration and I can help review this further for you. First, could you please send me a private message with your full name to begin?

Thank you 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: New house waiting on service

Hi trnman32, I haven't heard from you, but please reach back out if you still need assistance.

Thank you 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!