Community Forum

New home

New Poster

New home

I just moved into m new house last week. Our neighbors told us that there is no Comcast on our road yet and that it would be 18 months before we have internet!
I live in a subdivision that has been established since 2007!! Our road “circle” is an addition to this neighborhood. WHY is it going to take so long to get internet to my house?
Official Employee

Re: New home

Hi Crummegan13, it is likely due to the plant needing to be built out to your address.  If you would like I could review serviceability of the address on my side, please send me a private message with your full name to begin.

Thank you 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: New home

Hi Crummegan13, I haven't heard from you but please reach back out if you still need assistance.

Thank you 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!