Community Forum

New home- need help from Construction Team to establish service

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

New home- need help from Construction Team to establish service

We just purchased a new construction home and have been trying for a month to get service set up.  So far, three install techs have come to the house only to find that the house isn't hooked to the pole yet.

I back up to a subdivision with Comcast service and can see the Comcast cable running on the pole across the street.  I just can't get anyone to hook us up.  Today's install tech said that the house was coming up as "not servicable" which makes no sense given that my neighbors have access to the Xfinity network.

I would be willing to help cover costs of the cable drop, heck I'd be willing to dig the ditch myself from my neighboring subdivision.  I just need help putting me in touch with someone who can help me make that happen.

Does anyone have the contact information for the Construction Team or anyone who can lay out the options for me? 

Thanks in advance

Carl

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: New home- need help from Construction Team to establish service

Greetings, @CLightfoot! I appreciate you taking the time to reach out to us here on the forums. I hope you are having an amazing day. Congratulations on the new house! I also aprriciate you wanting to bring Comcast into your new home. You certainly have reached out to the right place. I would like to see what we can do to get your house hooked up. Can you please send me a PM with your first/last name, full address, phone number, and email address so I may further assist you?

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMichael" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!