Community Forum

New equipment pick up

New Poster

New equipment pick up

Hi, I just added TV service to my account and I would like to know if I can pick it up even though my account shows it's a pending shipment to my home?
Official Employee

Re: New equipment pick up

Hello ericafrazier272, thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to reach out to us regarding this concern. I understand that your time is valuable and you would like to expedite the process for receiving your equipment. Well I have good news for you, you can go into any local Comcast service center and pick the equipment up there at no charge. Once the SIK equipment arrives you can return the equipment via the return instructions provided within the packaging or you can take the equipment to a Comcast or UPS service center and they will ship the equipment back to the warehouse for you. Feel free to reach back out to me here if you have any further questions. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: New equipment pick up

Hi ericafrazier272, I don't see a private message or a reply back from you here so I will close this thread as completed. Feel free to create another post if you require further assistance, have a good day.  

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!