Community Forum

New customer being ignored basically. Service not activated.

New Poster

New customer being ignored basically. Service not activated.

I'm paying you for a service that isn't being delivered. This is a problem. Let me explain.

It all started I guess on the other day, I was dealing with several chat reps who have been telling me a lot of confusing information. I'm a new customer trying to get a tech to come out and activate my service, they were suspose to come on the 27th but never did. I asked again on the same day and was told he'd come today the 28th but never did, I asked several times check chat logs if your able. I was told he was on his way. Never showed up waited since 6am, it's 8:30 basically now.

Got in contact with a "Nitish" but I'm sorry but I'm not to confident he can help. A lot of broken english for example. Which concluded he probably really doesn't understand much of what I'm saying. 

I asked for my 20$ credit for missing my scheduled time it was never applied after I clearly asked and pointed it out to him. 

https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/comcast-customer-guarantee

All I want is a tech to come out, activate my service and I'll be on my way. The phone number listed on my account is a shared device that another family member uses most of the time. As I work from home I do not have a personal phone or a landline, as I've stated countless times now any freaking time works just send a guy out. Right now the customer service is laughable and stressful to the consumer to deal with oversea's support that really doesn't want to help you.

While not to sound racist, I'd like someone that lives in my country to freaking help me, is that too much to ask?

Valued Contributor

Re: New customer being ignored basically. Service not activated.

You are correct about the 20.00 credit per missed/late appointment. If you are able to login to your myaccount you should be able to reschedule/view your appointment yourself once the initial appointment was made.

My Account > Bill Pay > Common Solutions > Manage Appointment
New Poster

Re: New customer being ignored basically. Service not activated.

That option doesn't exist on my end, and I still haven't had a tech come to my address to activate cable internet. They were suspose to be here already. A week gone and still no internet.