Community Forum

New customer and already Negative experience within first 10 minutes

New Poster

New customer and already Negative experience within first 10 minutes

I called to sign up for a new internet only service. The representative told me they have a deal for $29.99 download speed 60 mbps and $39.99 download speed 150mbps. I told him I wanted the $29.99 but later changed my mind to $39.99 to get the 150 mbps speed. I have attached pictures of the deal that’s being advertised online.

So, I installed my modem and when I checked my speed (hard wired) it was at 60 mbps. I called tech support and they told me that I signed up for the $39.99 download speed 60 mbps. What?! I signed up for the $39.99 download speed 150 mbps. The first 10 minutes of being a new customer and already a huge mistake.

Mistake 1 - they signed me up for a deal I never agreed on. Issues on their system. Mistake 2 - only certain people in the company can address my concern. Tech support and loyalty department wasn’t able to fix the issue. I have to call back in the morning. Mistake 3 - FALSE advertisement as I was told I signed up for the $39.99 download 60 mbps.

I really hope they could fix this. I was a customer a long time ago and stopped my cable but now, I wanted to give them a second chance. And, the first ten minutes was already horrible experience for me.

I really hope they could address this and fix the problem with my order as well as the problem they have with their system.
86352739-8AAB-4FA5-8F7C-26CDF73C02B0.jpeg
31C921AC-1C97-40D0-A814-9959F43D34EE.jpeg
Official Employee

Re: New customer and already Negative experience within first 10 minutes

Hello, and thank you for reaching out to us. I would be happy to look into this for you from here. To protect the privacy of your account, please send me a private message verifying your first and last name, street address including city state and zip code, and the full account number or phone number associated with your services. To send a private message click on my name, then click private message me.