Xfinity plant
Community Forum
Xfinity globe

New customer (3/16/18)- need help to ID person/office who can address/solve issues.

New Poster

New customer (3/16/18)- need help to ID person/office who can address/solve issues.

As I sit watching my darkened TV screen after installing the new X1 box (after returning the outdated S1 model) and finding I have to  wait 4 days for TV service, I seek advice on WHO to contact to discuss -  1) a  notable lack of timely  technical support, 2) selling a less than acceptable technical product, 3) account churning, and 4) the business practice of prohibiting web access to alternative program plans.  I am a Senior Citizen on a limited budget and cannot afford this less than desirable product.

Thanks in advance for any/all help.  jbgtrap

Expert

Re: New customer (3/16/18)- need help to ID person/office who can address/solve issues.

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

"Keepin' it clean since '09"
I am not a Comcast employee, just a moderator.
Official Employee

Re: New customer (3/16/18)- need help to ID person/office who can address/solve issues.

jbgtrap, sorry to hear about your experience. I'd like to help improve this. Please send me a private message with your full name, account address, and phone number so I can pull up your account and assist.