Community Forum

New construction

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

New construction

I purchased a new construction home about a month ago and talked to an agent about getting services set up at the new address. The agent placed a ticket in on July 3rd. All surrounding neighbors have xfinity, so the agent told me setting up services would not be an issue. Nobody has reached out to me since then. I called over 10 times and nobody has been able to help me. The ticket number is 1844560. Please help me figure out what the status is on this ticket number.
Highlighted
Expert

Re: New construction

@Mlukyana wrote:
I purchased a new construction home about a month ago and talked to an agent about getting services set up at the new address. The agent placed a ticket in on July 3rd. All surrounding neighbors have xfinity, so the agent told me setting up services would not be an issue. Nobody has reached out to me since then. I called over 10 times and nobody has been able to help me. The ticket number is 1844560. Please help me figure out what the status is on this ticket number.

Why did you need a service ticket when you could have just signed up?  Did you need a site survey or serviceability check?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Yes, they said they would send out a technician to do the site survey but they never did
Highlighted
Expert

@Mlukyana 

Your issue has been escalated to the Comcast Corporate Team available to the Forums.  A member of that team will reply to your post as quickly as they are able, so check back often.

In the meantime, please do not send a PM to an Official Employee unless requested because it is against the Forum Guidelines and the Acceptable Use Policy.  

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Highlighted
Official Employee

Hi Mlukyana. Thank you for creating a post on our Forum. I can assist with researching your address status and if need be, I can submit a Serviceability Ticket to see if we are able to offer service at your address. Please reach out to me via private message and include your full name and complete home address so I can assist you. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.