Community Forum

New construction- need power to the Comcast box

Regular Visitor

New construction- need power to the Comcast box

We recently moved into a new construction neighborhood and only our section can’t get service. The latest information is that Centerpoint - the power provider needs a TICKET from Comcast to add power to the neighborhood box to make all the boxes hot. I have the name of the right person at Centerpoint and can’t get anyone at Comcast to request the service. It’s been 2 months of chasing Comcast and I am beyond frustrated.
Official Employee

Re: New construction- need power to the Comcast box

Hi  Llfoulds, I can help research this further for you. Please send me a private message with your full name to begin.

Thank you 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: New construction- need power to the Comcast box

Hi Lifoulds, I haven't heard from you in a while, but please reach back out if you still need assistance.

Thank you 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!