Community Forum

New construction home - No comcast internet - No ETA from comcast even after numerous follow-ups

New Poster

New construction home - No comcast internet - No ETA from comcast even after numerous follow-ups

We have moved to new construction home and we are in-touch with local comcast guy/customer service to move our internet from old to new home. The account/connection was on-hold as new home is not servicable immediately and eventually was closed.  Neither local comcast /customer service tells us when the comcast internet will be available to us in new place. I see comcast trucks all over new place daily and see the comcast servicing in the homes right infront of my home(still under construction..) and adjacent homes.

Any help is appreciated - we are frustrated as this is NOT moving anywhere even on numerous follow-ups from last 1.5 to 2 months . 

Expert

Re: New construction home - No comcast internet - No ETA from comcast even after numerous follow-ups

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not a Comcast employee, just a moderator. Pls observe Wheaton's Law.
Official Employee

Re: New construction home - No comcast internet - No ETA from comcast even after numerous follow-ups

pianopintu, lets check out the serviceability in your new home. Please send me a private message with your full name, your current address, and phone number for help. 

KenF