Community Forum

New Xfi Router Has Not Arrived and No Confirmation

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

So the wifi we have had has been about 30mbps when we have been paying for 200mbps. We contacted support multiple times and all we got out of it was an option of a paid electrician visit to maybe fix our problem. Recently I clicked on the wifi, but I now know it is Xfi, symbol and it said we need to upgrade our equipment to use it. So I clicked on upgrade and found out we get a free router upgrade if we return our old router within 30 days. I ordered the router on June 11 if I remember correctly and I never got the confirmation email, there is no tracking despite every time I go back to the same page I could it says I could track it from my account page which I couldn't. It should have arrived between the 13th and 15th of June. I am really hoping I can get this router to hopefully fix my wifi speeds. Thanks 🙂

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: New Xfi Router Has Not Arrived and No Confirmation

Hello. My apologies that your xFi router hasn't arrived yet and it would be my pleasure to look into this for you. As of today 6/25/2020, has your xFi Gateway been recieved ? If not, please let us know. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

No, the router has still not been delivered. @ComcastMartinD 

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

As of the 28th, the router has still not arrived. @ComcastMartinD New Xfi Router Has Not Arrived and No Confirmation 

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

As of the 30th, the router has still not arrived. @ComcastMartinD  New Xfi Router Has Not Arrived and No Confirmation 

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Since I haven't gotten a reply in 6 days I thought I should just make another post to hopefully fix the issue. So the wifi we have had has been about 30mbps when we have been paying for 200mbps. We contacted support multiple times and all we got out of it was an option of a paid electrician visit to maybe fix our problem. Recently I clicked on the wifi, but I now know it is Xfi, symbol and it said we need to upgrade our equipment to use it. So I clicked on upgrade and found out we get a free router upgrade if we return our old router within 30 days. I ordered the router on June 11 if I remember correctly and I never got the confirmation email, there is no tracking despite every time I go back to the same page I could it says I could track it from my account page which I couldn't. It should have arrived between the 13th and 15th of June. I am really hoping I can get this router to hopefully fix my wifi speeds. And it still has yet to arrive. Thanks :).