Community Forum

New Service

Regular Visitor

New Service

Looking to get service at new house being built? I think we will have to cable run as I am not sure where the closest line is located. I saw this exchange in the forums and need to know what I need to do to start the process.

Official Employee
Re: Service

Hello @Nick3761, thanks for reaching out to our Forums! We appreciate your interest in Comcast services and we would love to become your service provider. I'm sorry to hear about the troubles you have experienced thus far, but I would love to doublecheck everything and further assist you with this. Can you please send me a private message including the full name as it appears on the account and your full name if different? 

To send me a Private Message, please click my name “ComcastAmira” and click “send a message. 

The house is currently under construction but wanted to be ready when it is complete. Thanks for you assitance!

habsfan21

habsfan21
Regular Visitor

Re: New Service

I do have a ticket number from my local store, if that would help

habsfan21
Expert

Re: New Service

@habsfan21 

An electrician will need to wire your house while it is being built.  However, until you close on the house and obtain the keys to it you won't be able to establish service to it.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!